Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Love working with kids?? Want to make an impact?? Come join our Pakolea family here on Kaua'i! We are looking for a BCBA (will consider BCaBA or other QHP) to spearhead social skills groups, parent trainings, and eventually support RBTs with early intervention cases. Here at Pakolea we value ethically based treatments and work in the best interest of our clients and staff. We strive to create an environment that is supportive, fun, collaborative, balanced with work/life, trauma informed, and overall a place you want to work. Your ideas matter!
Pākōlea Support Services provides individualized behavioral therapy based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). The methods and strategies we use have been empirically proven to benefit individuals with social, communication, and behavioral challenges. Our primary focus is to provide support for individuals on the Autism Spectrum. We offer services for a wide range of developmental stages, including early intervention, adolescence, teen years, and into young adulthood. Our team of BCBAs works closely with each client and their family to assess an individual's needs, create a unique treatment plan, tailor goals, and set achievable milestones. We also provide parent training and extensive family support to help every client along their journey.
Pakolea Support Services is a locally owned nonprofit ABA company and we are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our team. As a BCBA, you will be responsible for developing and implementing individualized treatment plans and collecting data to track progress.
- Conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans for clients
- Implement behavior intervention plans and provide ongoing therapy
- Collect data on client progress and modify treatment plans as necessary
- Collaborate with families, caregivers, and other professionals involved in the client's care
- Provide training and support to other therapists and staff members
- Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Experience working with children with special needs, particularly those with autism
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development opportunities
If you are passionate about helping children with special needs reach their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $60.00 - $75.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lihue, HI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
BCBA: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person